Sunday, July 23, 2006

The expression "No news is good news" may or may not be generally true, but in my case not so much. Unfortunately, we don't have a definitive answer re the new job in California, so Donna & I continue to keep our fingers crossed. I hope that those of you wishing us well will do like wise.

I do want to thank Dr. Chang, Dawn, and the other members of the Braille Institute staff for allowing me to take up their time last Tuesday. They are very busy and being there for several hours, I'm sure, cut into the work they do. I really do hope to count myself as one of them in the near future.

On the other hand, Donna and I did do some apartment hunting while in the OC. While not thrilled by some of the places we saw initially, we found a couple of places in the Ladera Ranch area that really looked like places to settle down. I'm tempted to post some pics, but don't want to jinx anything.

I'll keep you all posted as the week progresses.

No comments: