Tuesday, December 21, 2010


Once again it's a post to apologize for not posting for about a month. Pretty much except for linking to videos here and on Shot's Shack I hardly ever think about my blogs. I feel guilty, but most of my friends (the REAL ones) are now over on Facebook and/or Twitter. I find it much easier to go to those sites to toss off a quick comment than to take the extra minutes necessary to blog. Call it digital laziness, I guess. The funny thing is that I will occasionally get an e-mail or message asking me if I still blog.

I think I promised at the beginning of 2010 that I would try to be a more regular poster, but things turned out differently. I am totally addicted to Facebook, especially the various games. Started out with the usual Happy Aquarium stuff and went from there. Now I am mostly into Mafia Wars, Frontierville and several others. I am also 'Friending' just about anybody, but it's still a kick to actually have somebody I personally know add me. There are actually two people with whom I went to high school, but barely spoke to in four years. We're now "friends". C'mon! That is too classic.

One interesting thing is that about a half-dozen of Donna's immediate family are currently on Facebook, so we can keep up with them. Yet, I haven't found a single member of my family on Facebook, but am being followed by two of them on Twitter. Not sure what that says about them or us.

I did ramble a bit, but wanted to let you know that I am still alive and kicking. We are trying to get through this rainy spell, with only the one leak we have discovered so far. A minor leak around one window in the addition, but still annoying. I really feel bad for the birds I normally feed on the patio, since I haven't had a chance to refill one of the feeders. If it holds off for a while I hope to get back there tonight or in the morning.

Oh, before I forget. Donna and I are now on Skype. If you are also and would like to 'chat' please drop me an e-mail. We did our first call to Donna's cousin Charles & his partner John. It was pretty cool, despite some problems with our camera. Donna went out and we have traded up for a better model. Keep an eye out for us, or for me do be doing some more Four-Color Fiend videos for YouTube.

Have a very, Merry Christmas and a safe & sane New Year's.

No comments: