Monday, December 17, 2007




We had dinner last night with Kristina and her friend, Christine (yeah, it is confusing), again at our favorite Italian restaurant. It was a nice surprise when Donna gave me with another b-day gift (or early Christmas gift depending) earlier in the day. Kristina gave me a present at dinner.

My wife, who knows me very well, gave me the "Cowboy Ralphie" ornament, which goes great with my Lone Ranger ornaments. Kristina delighted me even more with "A Christmas Story" Monopoly game, that I hadn't even known about. This step-parent gig is working out swell!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Steven

Thanks a lot for card; I got it a few days ago (quite refreshing actually to get one like that rather than the old fashioned kind.
A Christmas Story monopoly, that's fantastic.

Joe

Steve Chaput said...

Glad you liked it. It was Donna's idea to start sending out things we put together ourselves instead of store bought cards.

Putting them together always leads to at least one disagreement a year. :-)