Thursday, November 01, 2007


If you go over to http://www.halloween-nyc.com/ you'll find some great photos of last night's Greenwich Village Halloween Parade.

I have some nice memories of going there several years and of watching it live on TV on several others. It was always fun, no matter how you experienced it. The photo hear is from last night's festivities.

Seeing the photos there and the ones on the KCBS-2/KCAL-9 site of the West Hollywood parade made me recall the Halloween that Elayne & I experienced the Castro in San Francisco.

Elayne, how long was I holding that guy's hand before I realized it wasn't you? I remember you, Matt & Candy had a good laugh at my expense. :-(

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My goodness, I'd completely forgotten we'd been to that parade in the Castro. Thanks for sparking my memory! I never doubted you were pretty secure in your manhood, particularly since you had tons of kisses blown to you at the Pride Parade one year when you wore your "I Don't Care About Madonna" t-shirt.