Thursday, July 01, 2004

Boy, I'm almost surprised that I still know how to get in here, let alone post anything.
To be honest, the failure (so far) of the job hunt has me pretty depressed and I really haven't felt like posting anything.

Not that I'm not keeping track of world events, etc., but there's probably little I can add to what is already being addressed here in blogland.

Anyway, just wanted any folks out there who might be interested to know that I haven't fallen off the edge of the earth, nor been abducted by alien lifeforms (unlike an old friend, whom we will not mention by name). :-)

As I've said, if you hear of any places desperate for a librarian be sure to drop me a line and let me know, okay?

Oh, and keep your head down and your hands away from fireworks this weekend. We'd hate to hear about one of you loosing a typing hand.

No comments: