Friday, June 27, 2003

Well, we knew it was coming, but it's going to take me a while to figure out if my past posts have problems. I don't even know if it's worth it to go back further than the past week or so.

Anyway, this is one of those weeks were good and bad things happen.

On the good side is that Weight Watchers seems to be working. Enough on that, since I know folks really aren't interested, but Donna and I are both happy.

On the not so good side, I went to see the oral surgeon and while the 'lesion/sore' appears to be gone. On the otherhand, there is a small mark on the tip of my tongue. I have to go in next week and if it is still there they will schedule me to have a biospy. *sigh*

I was really hoping, when he told me the other thing was gone it had turned out to be caused by my biting my tongue in my sleep. That's what they had figured. This other item, I think is also self-inflicted by a nervous habit of rubbing my tongue on a rather sharp filling. Once again, we'll have to wait and see.


No comments: