Monday, June 23, 2003

Well, I certainly can't fault a diet program that allows me to have sushi on occasion. Donna and I went out to do some shopping and we stopped in at one of our favorite restaurants, Janni. We both love it, since it serves both Chinese and Japanese food. The portions are very decent, they have a nice Sunday buffett and, most important to me, the sushi is always fresh.

On the Points Program at Weight Watchers most sushi is 2 points for four pieces. Naturally, salmon is a bit higher at 3 points. Janni has a great lunch menu that includes a cup of miso soup (2 points), six regular sushi and six pieces of tuna roll, plus a small salad. I was able to enjoy a nice sushi snack and not worry about blowing all my points. I love it!!

If I have a chance later today, I plan on writing about some of the comics I just picked up and update you on those books I'll probably be dropping.

No comments: