Friday, August 18, 2006


Here's a picture of Terramore Aquatic Park, which is near us in Ladera Ranch. I know it's mostly for kids, but I think Donna and I may check it out during our first week.

It's hard to believe that in just two days I'm going to have to consider myself a Californian and not a New Yorker.

I'm leaving work in a couple of hours and don't really know when I'll get a chance to post anything. It may well be more than a week before we get our furniture (including the computer). I'll try to blog from the library or from Kristina's laptop (unless the battery blows up!), but until then I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy doing this. Hope we won't lose touch and you'll keep Donna & I in your thoughts.

I'm sure not going to miss the commute on the MTA everyday, that's for damn sure!

No comments: